Access your Time Reports
What's Time Tracking for without reports, right? We have two kinds of reports for you:
- A Summary Report - allows a view of important statistics and summaries of the work flow.
- A Detailed Report - view a detailed list of all your records.
Furthermore, you can export your reports to a PDF file and print them out or simply save it to a CSV file. The printer and export buttons are located just below the bar graph in case of Summary Report and on top of the list in Detailed Report.
1. A Summary Report will give you all the significant information about your team's activity.
2. You can filter your reports by:
- Boards - select boards for which the reports should be generated. You can select as many boards as you want.
- Time interval - press the arrows to move your statistics by weeks. Click on the small calendar icon in order to set your custom time interval.
- Users - check the users whose records you want to see in your reports.
- Task types - choose the task types that you want to take into consideration.
- Tags - filter your reports by tags.
- Swimlanes - filter your reports by swimlanes
3. The bar metric will display the total time spent each day on your chosen tasks. Each bar is a separate day and the height indicates the time spent.
4. The Breakdown Chart will display a pie chart according to your filters. You can group it by users, tasks, boards or swimlanes. Those can be further grouped by the same attributes. If you click on an item in the left hand side list, a list of secondary items will expand. All of that can be sorted by name or duration.
5. Keep in mind that you can click on each element of a Breakdown Chart to view more detailed bar graph.
6. A Detailed Report will display a detailed list of all your timers.
7. You can filter your results in the same way you were able to filter your Summary Report. On the top left you will see a sum of time spent, number of tasks and total number of entries. Every time you start and pause your timer you are creating a new entry.
8. Also here, you can manage your entries. If you are an account administrator you can modify and remove all entries by clicking the icons to the left of each row. If you are just a regular user, you will be able to edit and remove your entries only.