Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of personal information.
- We won't disclose any of your details to third-parties unless legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Services.
- Shore Labs uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- All personal information we store can be viewed and updated at any time.
- You retain all rights to your data even though some of the hardware, software, storage, networking and related technology belong to third-party vendors.
- We may periodicaly update this policy. We will notify you about any significant changes either by email or by message displayed on the web page.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.