Terms Of Service
Kanban Tool ® exists for its users and is operated by Shore Labs. We want to provide all users with equally high-quality service and to that end, we reserve rights stated in the following Terms Of Service agreement.
By accessing Kanban Tool®, kanbantool.com or any of associated products or services ("Service"), all owned by Shore Labs ("We"), you agree to be bound by following terms and conditions ("Terms Of Service"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Service, this site, and any associated product or service. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Shore Labs may revise these Terms Of Service and any associated document at any time without notice. By using any of the services, you agree to be bound by the then current version of Terms Of Service.
- You must be aged 18 or older to use the Service.
- Accounts created by automated methods ("bots") are not allowed and will be deleted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information requested by Shore Labs in relation to your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and login details. You should never disclose your password to anyone.
- You are responsible for all content posted with the use of your account.
- You must not create more than one free account.
- Unless you object to this and effectively inform us, you agree that Shore Labs, in its sole discretion, may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising or publicizing your use of the Kanban Tool service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on "Please cancel my account" link on the Account » Account Details page.
- Upon cancellation, your account will be suspended and queued for removal. Upon removal, Content will be deleted from the Service. This process cannot be reverted.
- Shore Labs in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Shore Labs service, for any reason at any time. In case of termination, all content associated with the account will be deleted.
- Shore Labs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if your account's bandwidth usage or server resource consumption significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage or server resource consumption as determined solely by Shore Labs.
Modifications to the Service
- Shore Labs reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Shore Labs may review and change prices and service plans at any time if needed.
- Shore Labs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payments and Refunds policy
- We use Stripe and WorldPay, one of the largest online payment service providers in the world, to process all credit/debit card transactions on this site.
- If you don't subscribe to a paid plan, you won’t be charged a thing.
- If you do subscribe, you will be notified by email each time the transaction has been authorized or denied. When on "Pay As You Go" plan, you will also be notified each time the subscription fee is adjusted.
- Kanban Tool is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service and any refunds are given at the discretion of the management.
- By using the Service, you agree to receive all receipts, invoices and other billing documents by electronic means only. Unless otherwise agreed to, no paper invoices will be sent.
Service Level, Availability, and Support
- We may be performing periodic Service updates without prior notice.
- In no way, Shore Labs should be held liable for any service outages, access problems or data loss.
- In case of service outage, Shore Labs will try to restore it in the shortest time possible.
- We aim to reply to most of the support requests within one business day, but reserve the right to answer with a long delay or not to answer at all, especially if such request was classified as spam either by an automatic spam filter or a human.
- Shore Labs grants you a worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable limited license to use the software provided to you by Shore Labs as part of the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the Service as provided by Shore Labs, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
- You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software or any part thereof, or allow any third-party to do so, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been given a written permission to do so by Shore Labs.
- Your license to use the software after the initial free trial is subject to a subscription fee. The exact pricing and duration of the obtained license will depend on the selected pricing plan and the number of users registered under your account.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with copyright law.
- All materials you provide to the Service remain yours.
- Shore Labs does not pre-screen Content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The Service uses some third-party components and libraries which may be subject to different licensing terms. Silk Icons are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. Amberjack by Arash Yalpani is licensed under the LGPL license. Please consult file headers or meta attributes for any other third-party copyright information.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You will indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, contractors, and suppliers harmless from and against all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, costs and losses (including reasonable attorney fees and legal costs) arising as a result of your use of the Service, in connection with the content that you have posted to the Service, or with your violation of rights of any person or entity. Account owners are additionally responsible for the content posted and actions performed by other users of their account.
- The Service and materials on websites are provided "as is" and "as available". Shore Labs makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Shore Labs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the Service or materials on its websites.
- In no event shall Shore Labs, its employees, contractors, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any character (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising as a result of this Agreement or out of the use or inability to use the Service, even if Shore Labs or a Shore Labs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Despite our best efforts, Shore Labs cannot guarantee that the Service will be error-free, uninterrupted, timely, secure and that the results obtained by using the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the entire liability of Shore Labs, its affiliates, and suppliers for all matters or claims relating to this Agreement or the Service shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer during the twelve (12) months prior to such claim.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or any other code of a destructive nature.
- You must not reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features or functions of the Service, or (iii) copy any ideas, features or functions of the Service.
- This Agreement only confers the right to use the Service and does not convey any rights of ownership in or to the Service.
- The failure of either party hereto to prosecute its rights with respect to a breach hereunder will not constitute a waiver of the right to enforce its rights with respect to the same or any other breach.
- Any claim relating to Shore Labs, this Agreement, or the Service shall be governed by the Polish law.
The parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Republic of Poland.
- Translations of this Terms Of Service to languages other than English, where available, are provided for convenience only. In case of any discrepancies between the English version of this Terms Of Service and a version in a different language, the English version shall prevail.
- Any questions about current Terms Of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kanban Tool® is an online service created and provided by Shore Labs. Shore Labs is a company registered in Katowice, Poland, EU.
Registered office: Poprzeczna 11, 40-654 Katowice, EDG No. 87265, VAT No. PL 6772286301.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or (+1) 646-576-7608.