Terms Of Service
Kanban Tool™ exists for its users, and is operated by Shore Labs. We want to provide all users with equal high quality service and to that end we reserve some rights stated in the following Terms Of Service document.
By accessing Kanban Tool™, kanbantool.com or any of associated products or services ("Service"), all owned by Shore Labs, you are agreeing to be bound by following terms and conditions ("Terms Of Service"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Service, this site and any associated product or service. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Shore Labs may revise these Terms Of Service and any associated document at any time without notice. By using any of the Services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms Of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account or access to the Service.
- The Service and materials on web sites are provided "as is" and "as available". Shore Labs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shore Labs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Service or materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Shore Labs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service, even if Shore Labs or a Shore Labs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Despite our best efforts we cannot guarantee that the service will be error-free, uninterrupted, timely, secure and that the results obtained by using the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You must not reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features or functions of the Service, or (iii) copy any ideas, features or functions of the Service.
- You must be aged 14 or older to use the Service.
- Accounts created by automated methods ("bots") are not allowed and will be deleted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information requested by Shore Labs in relation to Sign Up process or your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining security of your account and login details. You should never disclose your password to anyone.
- You are responsible for all content posted with use of your account.
- For your safety, you must not give Kanban Tool™ any personal details which you feel that could directly identify you as a person.
- You must not create more than one free account.
- Unless you object to this and effectively inform us, you agree that Shore Labs, in its sole discretion, may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising or publicizing your use of the Kanban Tool™ service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on "Please cancel my account" link on the Account » Account Details page.
- Upon cancellation your account will be suspended and queued for removal. Upon removal Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. This process cannot be reverted.
- Shore Labs, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Shore Labs service, for any reason at any time. In case of termination all content associated with the account will be deleted.
- Shore Labs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if your account's bandwidth usage or server resource consumption significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage or server resource consumption as determined solely by Shore Labs.
Modifications to the Service
- Shore Labs reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Shore Labs may review and change prices and service plans at any time if needed.
- Shore Labs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payments and Refunds policy
- We use WorldPay, one of the largest online payment service providers in the world, to process all credit/debit card transactions on this site.
We do not store or process your credit card information.
- If you don't subscribe to paid plan during the initial 30-day free trial you won’t be charged a thing
- If you do subscribe, you will be notified by email each time the transaction has been authorised or denied. When on "Pay As You Go" plan, you will also be notified each time the subscription fee is adjusted.
- KanbanTool is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service and any refunds are given at the discretion of the management.
- By using the Service you agree to receive all receipts, invoices and other billing documents by electronic means only. Unless otherwise agreed, no paper invoices will be sent.
Service Level, Availability and Support
- Shore Labs aims to keep the service availability on at least 97% level. We expect availability to be around 99.5%.
- Shore Labs will be performing periodic service updates, without prior notice, but they shouldn't affect service accessibility for more than 10 minutes.
- In no way Shore Labs should be held liable for any service outages, access problems or data loss.
- In case of service outage Shore Labs will try to restore it in the shortest time possible.
- Shore Labs aims to provide a very high level of customer support. Most requests will be answered within one working day.
- Shore Labs reserve the right to answer with long delay or not to answer some of the support requests, especially if they were classified as spam either by automatic spam filter or human.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with copyright law.
- All materials you provide to the Service remain yours.
- Shore Labs does not pre-screen Content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The Service uses some third-party components and libraries which may be subject to different licensing terms. Silk Icons are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. Card graphics by Nuno Pinheiro and all derived works are licensed under the LGPL license. Amberjack by Arash Yalpani is licensed under the LGPL license. Please consult file headers or meta attributes for any other third-party copyright information.
- By using the Service you understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Any claim relating to Shore Labs web site or Service shall be governed by the Polish law.
- Any questions about current Terms Of Service should be addressed to email@example.com.
KanbanTool™ is an online service created and provided by Shore Labs. Shore Labs is a company registered in Katowice, Poland, EU.
Registered office: Poprzeczna 11, 40-654 Katowice, EDG No. 87265, VAT No. PL 6772286301, tel. (048) 792 043 743
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.